Allow Nester’s Sanitation Inc.
to Handle Recycling Services
Nester’s Sanitation, Inc. provides voluntary, single-stream recycling one time per month on a separate day from your trash pick-up at no extra cost.
Place your recycling in clear plastic bags that can be purchased at an office supply store or home supply store.
- MAGAZINES & NEWSPAPERS: Must be tied, placed in plastic bag or box.
- CARDBOARD: Must be corrugated cardboard (flattened for handling purposes)
- *No soap boxes, pizza boxes, wax coated milk or juice cartons, or other packaged food boxes.
- TIN CANS, ALUMINUM CANS, & PLASTIC BOTTLES may be in the same container or in clear plastic bags.
- *ALL RECYCLES MUST BE CLEAN* (labels may remain on the item).
- Absolutely no food or liquid left in containers, no wax left in candle jars.
Items NOT collected in recycling
- Plastic bags or plastic food wrap
- Styrofoam or any other form of foam packaging (including meat/produce trays and egg cartons)
- Scrap metal
- Hazardous waste
- Disposable diapers
- Paper towels or tissue paper
- Milk or juice cartons
- Ice Cream Cartons
- Textiles, fabric, or clothing
- Plastic laundry baskets
- Ceramics, chinaware porcelain or Pyrex dishware
- Window glass
- Light bulbs
- Computer and electronic equipment